Rates for 2020 season are as follows:
Membership is $35 per person per year and is mandatory for anyone using the Lodge and its facilities, including camping and lodging. Memberships can be purchased at the lodge by credit cards or cash with presentation of your ID.
Day passes are available for members only, and include a locker and a towel, and full use of the facilities. There are bathrooms and a communal shower room in the Lodge.
- $24 per person on Thursday, Sunday, and some Holidays. Good for any time we are open on the same day.
- $29 per person on Friday, Saturdays and some Holidays. Good for anytime we are open on the same day.
Primitive Tent sites (no hookups) are available for $49 for one person $59 for two ($69 on Saturdays and peak Holidays) plus 9% state tax. Rate is for one or two men, and includes the full use of the facility, including bathrooms and communal showers in the Lodge. No additional day pass is necessary!
- Additional men in the same tent are $25.
- Lockers are available for tenters for an additional $5 each, subject to availability.
- Water and electrical hookups are available for a limited number of tent sites for an additional $10 per night. Rate includes day pass.
ALL RV SITES ARE TAKEN FOR 2021 SEASON
Recreational Vehicle (RV) sites are available without any hookups for $69 per night ($79 per night on Saturday and peak holidays) plus 9% state tax. Rate is for one or two men and includes the full use of the facility, including bathrooms and communal showers in the Lodge. No additional day pass is necessary! Rate includes day pass
- Full hookups for RVs, including water, sewer, and electrical (20 amp, 30 amp, or 50 amp) are available for an additional flat fee of $10 for a 20 or 30 amp service, or $15 for a 50 amp service.
- Additional men in an RV are $25 each.
- There is a sewer dump station available for a flat fee of $10 per use.
Seasonal Recreational Vehicle (RV) sites are available from May 15 to October 1, and include day pass use of the facility anytime, including the remainder of the year. The property is open with the ability to access your RV on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Holidays. The cost is $2200.00 plus 9% state tax for one or two men. You are welcome to leave your RV here in the off-season if you provide an insurance certificate to Twin Ponds Lodge management. Rate includes daypass. Winter use of campsite requires electric fee per night of $29
Cabins: $119 per night plus 9% state tax.(holiday and event weekends please inquire about rates.) Rate is for one or two men, and includes the full use of the facility. Each cabin has a queen bed and a double-bed size futon, a refrigerator with small freezer, and microwave. There is a heated bath house with tub/shower, toilet, and sink for the use of the cabins.
- Additional men in a cabin are $25 each with a maximum cabin capacity of 3 men per night. Please note that not all cabins can accommodate a third man. Rate includes daypass
Rooms in the House: $119 per night plus 9% state tax.(holiday and event weekends please inquire about rates.) Rates are for one or two men, and includes the full use of the facility. No additional day pass is necessary! Each room has a queen size bed, and the rooms in the house share a full bath with a tub/shower, full kitchen, and living/dining area. The rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 men each. Rate includes day pass
PLEASE NOTE THAT A KEY CHARGE OF $30 per key will be charged for all gate, locker, cabin, and room keys that are not returned upon check-out.
Please observe our Reservations Policy:
- Camping and accommodation rates are for a 2 PM check-in and 11 AM check-out. Any stay after 12 noon is subject to day use fees and/or an additional day camping fee.
- Reservations require a one night deposit for up to two nights. A 50% deposit is required for more than two nights. Deposits are payable at the time a reservation is made. Reservations made by credit card or Paypal require the full amount of the reservation to be charged.
- Deposits will be applied to the end of your stay.
- There are no refunds for early departures or no-shows.
- Full campsite or RV site use payment is due upon the arrival of the first person.
Please understand our Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations for any reservation must be in writing, preferably by email.
- 15 days prior to arrival: 100% credit of deposit towards another date in same season, less a $15 handling fee.
- 8 days prior to arrival: 50% credit of deposit towards another date in same season, less a $15 handling fee.
- 7 days or less will forfeit your deposit. No shows will affect future reservations.
- No refunds or credits for Holiday or Theme weekends.
- Any exceptions to these policies must be made in writing by campground ownership.
- No deposits will be taken before January 1 of the upcoming season, except for cabins and rooms in the house.
- Reservations are not always necessary – feel free to call ahead for a particular night on short notice.